Sunday, December 19, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

I hope everyone is enjoying the last bit of the weekend!  This weekend was marked by a few exciting happenings:


1)Kendall (my sister) made Mama Pea's Vegan Eggnog Scones -- these should be illegal.  This is the first year I have tried drinking eggnog and now we are putting it in everything!  I keep nibbling on them so I do not know how many I have actually eaten... ignorance is bliss!  This was my breakfast this morning:




2)  I have NEW glasses!!!  I have had my old pair for FOUR years and while I love them dearly, it was time for a change!  And, boy was it a change!  I am still getting used to them but I think they are fun.. in a nerdy sort of way!  Scout, on the other hand, could care less about my glasses.....


With my new glasses and new ring (can you see it in the pic above?)  (And, no it is not an engagement ring.....) I took Scout for a winter walk through central park to check out all the frozen ponds!


Last night my sister and I stayed in... many pictures of the dog were taken....



3)  I finally got the awesome RAW yogurt parfait from One Lucky Duck.  It comes with raw granola, coconut "yogurt", and fruit.  This time, the fruit was sweetened cranberries - a great festive and tangy choice!  it was delish - it was also $11 :(



Only four more days till California!!!  I plan on wearing flip flops EVERY SINGLE DAY I am there! 

Love, Allison 



No comments:

Post a Comment