Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SEE'S the day

Hey!

I have definitely been enjoying the warm weather in NYC!!!  However, don't ask me how I feel tomorrow, since its supposed to be 97 degrees!

One thing that made my week was this box!



If you can't read that -- it is See's Candy from CALIFORNIA!!  One of the lovely families I work with brought it to me after they visited CA.  They thought I would enjoy a piece of home here in NYC!!!  They were sure right!  There is now one bite out of each chocolate missing.... woops :)

Another thing that made my week was getting in a yoga class!  I am trying to go to at least one class a week.  I am going to the Yoga to the People studio -- only $5 a class for HOT Vinyasa (100 degrees in the room!)  I love this class soooooo much because its a great power/cardio workout and you get to sweat out a tons of toxins!  I am loving my new Camelback water bottle I won through Allie's blog!



Lastly, I am loving this Lightened Up Protein Power Goddess Bowl from Angela at Oh She Glows that was the perfect to replenish after yoga and the perfect was to off-set all of the See's Candy!  Woops :)  Check out her blog for the recipe!!!  It was healthful and tasty - the boyfriend even liked it!  I prepped all the ingredients before yoga which helped a ton!



But you know what started off this great week?  I got a ticket to the Healthy Living Summit in Philly!!!!  I will get to meet all my favorite bloggers in person and attend a bunch of cool seminars about making the best of your healthy living blog!  I can't wait!  

Hope your week is off to a great start!

Love, Allison





















3 comments:

  1. I don't think there's anything a box of See's Candies won't cure! That Power Bowl looks delish! Will have to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... or Carpe Cacao!

    ReplyDelete