Friday, August 19, 2011

HLS Begins!

AHHHH!!!  I am actually at the Healthy Living Summit!!!  I have had an amazing day filled with good food, adventure, and new friends!  I need to go to sleep since I am going to try to run at 6 am!  But here are some highlights.....


Much needed iced tea after sightseeing!


SWAG!!!  Free samples are my best friend!


Reading Terminal Market


Blogging (with a really dirty screen!  Yikes!) while drinking yummy local coffee and a warm cookie.  


HLS Cocktail Party!!  It was so great to meet other bloggers like me!


5 comments:

  1. Allison, it was great meet you at the HLS! I enjoyed chatting it up during our walk/run this morning. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your day in Philly with your lil sis! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to meet you!! That is so funny that you were an Art History major as well! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got to go and meet all your blogger friends! What a great bunch of people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made this last night for company and everyone loved it! It was great - simple and flavourful. I deal with a lot of food sensitivities - sugar being one of them, so I used coconut sugar. Thank you! Dark Web Links How to Access the Dark Web Website Traffic Estimator Best Backlink Checker Tools Play Free Games Online

    ReplyDelete