Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Year in Review

All of my favorite bloggers are recapping 2010 with some of their favorite photos.  


Here is my 2010 in review:


ringing in 2010 in San Fran with my OT friends





serbian christmas in las vegas


Sarah and the OTs visit las vegas

spring training in AZ


kendall comes to las vegas

took the saebo course and started trying it out on all my patients!


milos graduated with his mba



"graduated" from NCEP





left my car and my apartment in search of big adventures




Italy


Serbia

Paris




fun in CA with my family



surprising marko for his 30th birthday


moving to NYC

apple picking in NY


macys thanksgiving day parade


marko and sarah were married


christmas in the city



meeting the barefoot contessa



scout joins the family


can't wait to see what 2011 brings!

love,  Allison 


1 comment:

  1. This is so cool that you're doing this blog! Love it! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete